CTS Electronic Components
CTS Electronic Components was founded in 1896 to meet the demands of the early telephone industry. Initially named Chicago Telephone Supply, CTS evolved from being one of the first manufacturers of telephones to designing and manufacturing a diverse portfolio of products for a variety of industries. Today, CTS provides sensors, actuators, and electronic components to the transportation, industrial, information technology, defense. Aerospace, medical, and communications markets.